Saturday, September 4, 2010

Eden's Celtic Knot Inspiration. . . . .

I know this is not quite a Celtic Knot, but it reminds me of some I have seen. I just love using markers and doing things like this with paper.
Check out Draw Doodle and Decorate Blog by Eden today for a great Celtic Knot video.
Thanks Eden for a great post.







Eden at Draw, Doodle and Decorate has the most amazing post today. A gorgeous Celtic Knot in beautiful bright colors and then with Zentangle like designs on it, with a title Six Degrees of Seperation .http://geeden.blogspot.com/.

Her post reminded me of some similar pieces I did that I shared above/
Eden also had a link to a video on how to draw this Celtic Knot that is really nice.
I like Eden love markers, bright colors and doodling. What fun I am going to have making Celtic Knots this weekend, whenever I am not at PetsMart.
How nice to be putting up a post again.




5 comments:

  1. See, sister, you just needed a little time away and you are rejuvinated.

    brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Martha!!! Can't wait to see your marker beauty on your own Celtic Knot!!! Thanks for the Shout Out, too :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, that darn song always gets me when I log on here!!! Boo-hoo-hoo, so sad and sweet.

    And yay, you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that song is from the movie "The Mission" the music is written by Ennio Morricone. It is very bittersweet music. The second piece is from the move " The Secret Garden". Don't mean to make you sad. Just love this music !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, Martha!!! I can't wait to see more! Went over to Edens blog and read back through for about 4 pages of past posts...I love her intricacies aand all of the colors! WOW! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete