There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.
Happy Monday to one and all. I don't know about alot of you,but in the midwest (Missouri) where I live I am ready for Spring and butterflies. No more gray days. UGH.
This little snippet says so much.
"Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.”
So, in hopes of maybe creating a little sunshine in these dreary days here are some suggestions.
1. Go outside and see how many tiny buds of tulips, crocus or other lovely things you can find, and make drawing or painting or whatever of this new life peeking through.
2. Look outside and see is you can find a robin redbreast or some other harbinger of spring.
3. Take your children, grandchildren or someone else you love to the park or the back yard for a swing on the swingset.
4. Get out your sketchbooks and do some drawings of some of your favorite spring things, even if the weather is still to wintery to get outside for very long.
5. Put a big smile of sunshine on your face for all to see. It will probably make them wonder what you are up to.!!!
Have a happy, productive and creative day.